The Loxley Solution
The loxley solution
Healthcare Supply Chain Management
We’ve created the Sympl Care Marketplace, for Michigan providers who agree to publish their cost for specific episodes of care. Patients who use this have no patient responsibility.
We encourage contracts with payors that reference reasonable rates for each episode of care. (Reference Based Reimbursement)
We encourage patients to know the cost of procedure prior to service through our sister company, Sympl Benefits.
We fight for independent provider rights AND new facilities that specialize in better outcomes, lower infection rates, with lower costs through efficiency and proactive care.
We will always strive for full-transparency of insurance company (or TPA) data. In fact, we require written confirmation that the plan sponsor owns all data prior to contracting.
Managing your health
care supply chain
Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Vestibulum tortor quam, feugiat vitae, ultricies eget, tempor sit amet, ante. Donec eu libero sit amet quam egestas semper.
How we do it
- Risk transfer (what is the cost of your insurance, is there a better way?)
- Administration fees (what are you getting?)
- Employee Education, Engagement & Feedback.
- Supply Chain Management (Sympl Care Network)
- Rx (dodging high cost drugs)
- Pre-negotiated elective procedures @ 40% of Blues, PH, and others. (Sympl Care Network)
What Loxley Group
Does for You
We define it in a “playbook” for CEOs, CFOs and HR Directors, that:
- sets a baseline for our own performance (spend = cost per employee per month)
- designs solution as above 2.b.ii.1. to lower this cost
- confirms compliance and administrative roles (ours, others, and plan sponsor/client)
- sets a 3 year action plan (timeline, Rome wasn’t built in a day)
- adheres to our “Loxley Cycle” (see attached info graphic) for year-over-year consistency.